Last reviewed October 2016
- Direct your browser to AccessMedicine.
- On the AccessMedicine home page, click on the University of Pittsburgh link in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Select Sign in or Create a Free My Access Profile.
- Complete the registration form.
- Click on the Temporary Login Account tab and then click on Activate/Renew.
- On your mobile device, download the AccessMedicine App and log in with your MyAccess username and password. You must have an Internet connection to do this.
In order to maintain uninterrupted access, you must log in to your MyAccess account from any on-site Pitt or UPMC computer at least once every 90 days.
The AccessMedicine App is a subset of the AccessMedicine database and includes: Quick Medical Dx & Rx (quick clinical reference); Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas of Clinical Dermatology (color images plus an outline of skin disorders and diseases); Diagnosaurus® (a differential diagnosis tool); and Diagnostics Tests (quick reference of commonly used tests)..
Help:Tap on the menu icon in the upper left corner of the app and then tap on Get Support.