Last reviewed August 2017Account Creation:
- Direct your browser to ClinicalKey.
- On the ClinicalKey home page, click on the Register link.
- Complete the registration form.
- On your mobile device, download the ClinicalKey app and log in with your ClinicalKey username and password (Tap the Login box. Do NOT use Institutional Login). You must have an Internet connection to initially login.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you won't have to do it again.
In order to maintain uninterrupted access, you must log in to your ClinicalKey account from any on-site Pitt or UPMC computer at least once every 3 years.
Includes evidence-based, peer reviewed medical information and provides access to more than 1,000 reference books, 600 journals, 2,900 drug monographs, 17,000+ videos, First Consult content, and more.
In the ClinicalKey app, tap the Help and Feedback option on the menu.