Contact HSLS for Advanced Searching
To request an advanced search consultation
- University of Pittsburgh faculty, staff and students
- UPMC Residents and Fellows
- UPMC physicians with University of Pittsburgh faculty appointments
Instruction and classes
- Librarians can provide departmental talks, customized instruction and classes on systematic reviews and other information topics.
- HSLS Systematic Review Workshop: the Nuts and Bolts for Librarians is offered three times a year at Falk Library for health science librarians in the United States and Canada.