This workshop will cover the basics of R programming for data analysis and graphics using R Studio. Upon completion participants will be able to:
- install R Studio
- identify components of R interface
- perform simple calculations in R
- identify and compare data types in R
- use existing functions in R
- write simple functions in R
- load external packages in R
One week after this class we will host a follow up session (11 am - 12:30 pm) to review the hands-on exercise questions distributed during the workshop. Registration is not required for the hands-on follow up session. To attend, use the same Zoom link you received upon registration for the original workshop.
Target Audience: Novice R users or anyone seeking to learn how to use R for data analysis and graphics. Neither programming experience nor familiarity with R is required.